Saturday 8 June 2013

Post-Exams Shopping

So I haven't been to work in a while because of exams at University. I am working tonight so I thought I should pop out and grab some things.

La Senza Underwear
A new La Senza has just opened in my town and it's much bigger than the Ann Summers. I found this black clingy baby doll with matching knickers quite quickly. It's tight and the cup size is pretty good for my boobs even though they were only sized in small, medium and large. It's all quite sheer and it comes to the very top of my thighs. I think it's very pretty and am glad that I now have two whole outfits for work.


Eyelure Evening Wear Ultra Glam Lashes
I have needed to buy new eyelashes for a bit, my old ones are getting a little on the scratty side. I was planning to just get the Nicola Girls Aloud lashes that I normally get, because I do love them, but I figured I should try some new ones to see how I feel about them. I like the shape of these; they are quite a bit fuller at the outer corners, which is something I look for in eyelashes. 


Impress Superstar Scandal Press-On Manicure
My nails are so weak at the moment that I have to keep them pretty short which is a problem for painting them. I haven't worn false nails in years but I have meaning to get some for a while now. This is the first of two sets that I bought today; they are a kind of dark maroon and quite long. I haven't put them on yet, so I am not sure what they look like while being worn; but I do like the look of them at the moment.

Boots Perfect Finish Artificial Nails in Pink
These are much plainer than the other set, in case I want to be a little more low-key. They seem to be a similar length to the maroon ones, perhaps a little longer, but I can't really tell while they are all in the box. These were quite cheap but they don't seem to be much lower quality than the others that I saw in the shop.

Pretty Polly Cotton Rich Footsies
I bought these so that I wouldn't have to wear stockings to work. I do love the way that stockings look, but they are such a bother. I don't have a garter belt so I have to wear hold ups and I always knock them down when I dance. Also, they get ladders in them and I find that embarresing. I would quite like to start learning tricks on the pole and it's much harder in stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment